China Vehicles to Drive Up Demand for Lead
Soaring vehicle sales may lift China's lead consumption by nearly 10 per cent next year despite restrictions on battery-powered bicycles and motorbikes.
But global shortages of concentrate, the raw material, may constrain lead production next year in China, one of the primary lead exporters in the world and that may keep world prices firm, according to analysts.
Strong Chinese demand for lead, used mostly in vehicle and industrial batteries, helped to push up world lead prices to a contract high of US$1,785 per tonne last week.
An analyst at China's state-owned research group expects the country's consumption of lead to rise by more than 200,000 tonnes next year on strong demand from the domestic vehicles sector and buoyant battery exports.
Vehicles sales in China jumped 25.5 per cent in the first 11 months of this year to 6.45 million units, of which 4.61 million were cars, which rose 30.1 per cent.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- Wei Chai Special Vehicle Launched Its WT160 Wide-body Mining Truck 2022-02-17
- Cummins Announced It Plans to Acquire Jacobs Vehicle Systems 2022-02-14
- SAIC Hongyan’s First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Truck Rolled off the Line 2022-01-17
- BYD Partners with Nuro to Build All-Electric Driverless Delivery Vehicle 2022-01-14
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October 2021-11-29
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- China's First Vaccination Vehicle to Hit the Streets in April 2021-03-17
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021