More Highways to be Constructed in Northwest China
Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, northwest China, will see 657 km of new highways during the 11th five year plan period (2006-2010), local sources said.
Construction has started on two highways that will be included in the east-west trunk road, which starts from Lianyungang, a port city on China's east coast, and ends at Horgos, a customs post on the border with Kazakhstan, according to the regional bureau of communications.
The costs of the two highways, totaling 307 km, will be shared by the central government and Xinjiang autonomous regional government.
They will cover the Xingxingxia-Turpan and Sayram Lake-Horgos sections of the Lianyungang-Horgos highway.
Other new highways will include the link between Korla and Kuqa, both in the northern Tarim Basin, southern Xinjiang, and the expressway between the Qingshui River and Yining, a city near Kazakhstan border.
Xinjiang, which covers a sixth of China, is the largest Chinese region in terms of landmass and is known for its unique landscapes.
However, due to a lack of highways, travel in this remote region is difficult. The construction is expect to open up Xinjiang's hinterlands.
The region already has 541 km of highways, according to the regional bureau of communications.
- Siemens Builds eHighway in Germany to Charge Electric Trucks 2017-08-17
- Chinese highways for fast traffic add up to 65,000 km 2010-01-18
- Frequent traffic tailbacks on China highway arouse public concern 2009-10-14
- China to Build Twelve New Highways Linking with Central Asia 2007-04-11
- NW China Region to Invest Heavily in Highway Construction 2007-02-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021