China to Build Expressway Connecting Beijing and Taiwan Straits
China will build 5,000 kilometers of expressways in 2007 to complete the trunk lines of its national highway network, said sources with the Ministry of Communications (MOC).
The 36,700-km trunk lines of the network are composed of five north-south highways and seven east-west highways, with 2,385 kilometers to be completed.
One of the major expressway, which is 2,500-km-long, will connect Beijing and Fuzhou, capital of Fujian province on the west side of the Taiwan Straits.
China currently has 45,400 kilometers of expressways at both national and local levels, the second-largest in the world after the United States.
In 2007, MOC said China would build or upgrade 300,000 kilometers of roads in vast rural countryside.
About 260,000 kilometers of roads was newly built or improved in China's rural areas last year. Now bus has extended to 83 percent of Chinese villages.
- Expressway Volvo named Dealer of the Year 2011-08-03
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021