Shanghai Engine: Hand in Hand for A Better Future
The conference was held on December 16, 2006 with subject of Hand in Hand for A Better Future. More than 240 representatives from over 140 suppliers, members of Shanghai Diesel Engine Company ( thereafter for SDEC) management team, from engineering institute, quality assurance, purchasing and production operation departments of SDEC attended the conference.
The annual conference severed a channel to enhance communication, a way to strengthen friendship and a platform to seek common development between SDEC and its suppliers. SDEC hopes to jointly forging with its suppliers a competitive supplier chain to attain the win-win objective by carrying out integration of supplier chain resources, synergy in all round and enhancement of strategic cooperation with the core of value creation in the process of strengthening the construction of SDEC¡¯s supplier chain.
Talking about the supplier chain construction, the general manager of SDEC Mr. Chen Ganjin expressed his hope as a new comer of SDEC to all friends from suppliers to continue to support SDEC as ever and to join SDEC business hand in hand in order to build a better future together, bringing SDEC business to a higher level. A concept of One Core, Four Combinations and Six Focuses was put forward at the conference. The Core is to integrate and effectively utilize resources to improve cooperation efficiency of the supplier chain; Four Combinations are combination of R&D (design and test), combination of quality improvement, combination of cost control and combination of service--parts distribution system; Six Focuses are focus on strategic cooperation, focus on joint creation, focus on optimization of networks, focus on improvement of quality, focus on integration of parts channels, and focus on informatization. SDEC hops to have a sincere cooperation hand in hand with its suppliers to build a competitive supplier chain and create a brighter common future. The conference is sure to lay a solid foundation for win-win objective, as well as a new start for joint efforts and common development.
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies 2021-04-19
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors 2021-04-18
- Auto Shanghai 2021: ZF is Driving Intelligence for Software-defined Vehicles 2021-04-16
- Shanghai Diesel Engine E Series Natural Gas Engine Passes State Tests 2019-06-04
- Allison Transmission Announces Launch of 9-speed Transmission at Auto Shanghai 2019-04-22
- Cummins Attends Shanghai International Auto Show 2019-04-18
- SINOTRUK to Exhibit Five New Vehicles and Two Spare Parts at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-16
- Linglong on CITEXPO Shanghai 2017-09-07
- Sinotruk and Shanghai Sunlong to Assemble Trucks, Buses in Pakistan 2017-08-22
- Auto Shanghai 2017: JAC Presents Nearly 40 Models 2017-05-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021