Bridgestone Fo shan truck tire service station
Fo shan Feng yi Bridgestone truck tire station, a new member of Bridgestone family net, held its opening ceremony in Fo shan of Guang dong province on January 27, 2007. This is the 200th station. Just a month before, the 100th car wing, the top car tire service station of Bridgestone was put into use in Nantong of Jiangsu Province
Bridgestone truck tire service station is especially for truckers from 2005 on. There are 200 hundred ones covering all the provinces except Tibet and Qinghai province.
It completely changed the traditional retail store visual. Besides the bright and comfortable look the well trained workers can help customers to choose a suitable tire and get more knowledge about tire. The workers offer a platform to improve the idea of safety and profit, in other words, they raised the level of service and test to lower the cost.
Bridgestone applied themselves to offering high quality and safe tire products and protecting the environment.
- Bridgestone Showcases Premium Tire Technology at Auto Shanghai 2017-04-14
- Bridgestone provides deep dive into its operations 2012-08-16
- Bridgestone supplies Ecopia EP25 tires for Toyota 2008-11-19
- Bridgestone declares to raise tyre price by 7% to 10% in China 2008-07-08
- SANY Announced an Order for 3000 EV Heavy-duty Trucks from SEEKER 2021-09-08
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units 2021-08-20
- SANY's First Hydrogen-powered Heavy-duty Trucks Rolled Off the Line 2021-08-11
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June 2021-08-09
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May 2021-07-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY