Dongfeng Outlines Biz Development in 5 years
Dongfeng Automobile Co Ltd recently announced that the company, which controls Zhengzhou Nissan, aims to produce and sell 150,000 Dongfeng light commercial vehicles in 2007, 200,000 units by 2009, the 10th anniversary for its listing, and 300,000 by 2011.
Dongfeng Auto's ambitious plans come after it had achieved excellent performance over the past several years. Dongfeng Auto's annual production capacity has risen to 150,000 units to 50,000 in 2001 and can be upgraded to 200,000 to 300,000 units, said Dongfeng Auto general manager Zhu Futao.
According to Zhu, the company's annual sales jumped from 19,000 units in 1999 to nearly 130,000 units in 2006, with an annual average growth of twice the industry average in China. Dongfeng product platforms have also expanded from two, the Duolika and Xiaobawang, to eight, covering all series of light commercial vehicles, including light buses, sport utility vehicles, multi-purpose vehicles, pickup trucks and engineering vehicles.
Zhu said Dongfeng has formed a complete industrial chain involving research and development, purchase, production, sale and services, banking on its 13 branches and subsidiaries. Zhengzhou Nissan, which Dongfeng Auto acquired in 2004, posted blistering sales of 30,000 units in 2006.
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- Dongfeng Delivers 100 CNG Tractors to Its Nigerian Customer 2022-03-15
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- 24 Dongfeng Tractors Were Delivered to Vietnamese Customer for Express Service 2021-11-30
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021