NW China Region to Invest Heavily in Highway Construction
Northwest China's Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region plans to invest 10 billion yuan (1.29 billion U.S. dollars) in the construction of highways this year, said the region's department of communications on Sunday.
An official with the scheme said that 7.66 billion yuan (988 million dollars) will be used to build nearly 4,000 km of trunk roads, including over 1,000 km of expressway.
The remaining 2.34 billion yuan (302 million dollars) will be spent on 5,600 km of highways in rural areas.
The investment will cover 31 projects, 10 of which are scheduled to open to traffic by the end of this year.
Xinjiang plans to invest 55 billion yuan (7.1 billion dollars) in the construction of highways in the period 2006-2010, the official added.
During the period 2001-2005, Xinjiang invested 33 billion yuan (4.25 billion dollars) in highway construction, increasing the total length of highways in the region to nearly 90,000 km.
- Siemens Builds eHighway in Germany to Charge Electric Trucks 2017-08-17
- Chinese highways for fast traffic add up to 65,000 km 2010-01-18
- Frequent traffic tailbacks on China highway arouse public concern 2009-10-14
- China to Build Twelve New Highways Linking with Central Asia 2007-04-11
- More Highways to be Constructed in Northwest China 2007-01-10
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
- China Expects to Invest RMB 5.3 Trillion in Infrastructure Construction in 2019 2019-03-08
- JAC Construction Dump Truck Excels in Mountainous Region 2018-06-27
- SAIC Hongyan Takes Delivery of Its First 200 Construction Trucks to Xiamen City 2017-05-16
- Liaoning SPV Makers Gained Big Orders 2013-06-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021