200 Dongfeng Tianlong trucks will work in a new place
On the morning of March 5, 200 Dongfeng Tianlong trucks are delivered to Tianjin port from Shiyan to be exported to Iran.
This is the first biggest bill in overseas market for Dongfeng commercial vehicle in this year and from the born of Tianlong. This is a symbol that Dongfeng has been accepted by foreign markets.
- 100 Dongfeng Tianlong Tractors Delivered to Customers 2016-12-02
- Dongfeng New Tianlong 6×4 Trailer Launched in the Market 2016-10-26
- Dongfeng Tianlong & Tianjin Dominate Bodywork Making 2011-02-23
- Dongfeng sold 32,854Tianlong trucks in first 8 months 2008-10-06
- Dongfeng Tianlong a new leader of heavy duty trucks 2007-11-27
- Another 800 Dongfeng Tianlong Trucks Exported To Iran 2007-09-04
- Dongfeng Tianlong broke a new monthly output record of 600 trucks 2006-11-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021