FAW J6 Super Heavy-Duty Truck Goes Into Market
FAW held a ceremony of super heavy-duty truck J6 in workshop on July 15, 2007. Huaren Sheng, who is the member of NPC Standing Committee, Ming Wang, who is the secretary of Jilin province, attending the ceremonoy.
As a heavy-duty truck that faces to the Chinese future market, J6 is one of the truck masterpieces that merged much high-tech. The product has the unique quality in the field of safety, comfort, economy, reliability and environmental protection. The power system of J6 is equipped with CA6DM1 engine, which is independently developed by R&D Center of FAW. The max power of the 12.5L engine is 460 hp. At present the engine can meet emission standard of Euro-III, and it is capable of meeting Euro-IV in the future. More than 300 terms independent innovation and 197 patents were used during the R&D process.
J6 is one kind of truck using many high-tech achievements. Moreover, it has suitability in the aspect of laws, and keeps the same pace with world advanced heavy-duty trucks. J6 can fully satisfy the requirement of the national related laws and regulations that issued at present and next five years, president Yanfeng Zhu pointed out.
J6 is the latest developed product from FAW, which already reaches international advanced level. As a new generation of Jiefang heavy-duty truck, J6 undertakes a significant historical mission; it not only leads the development of our country’s high-end heavy-duty trucks in the future, but also utmostly needs to meet the customer’s future demands.
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
- FAWDE’s Engine Export Increased by 37% YOY in Q1 2022-03-31
- Over 100 Jiefang Heavy Trucks Are Delivered for Railway Construction in Nigeria 2022-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant 2021-12-20
- FAW Jiefang: Overseas Sales to Account for 10% of Total Sales by 2025 2021-11-26
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership 2021-11-25
- FAW Group Participates the Second China-Africa Economic And Trade Expo 2021-09-30
- FAW-Eastern European Company Set Sales Record of Over 1000 Units for CV 2021-08-24
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle 2021-07-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021