Hualing Heavy Duty Truck is welcomed by Russian
Recently, Russian trade representative was appealed by Russian businessmen to write to Hualing Auto so that they may cooperate with Hualing Auto in the long run.
Russia has a long history of automobile manufacturing and whose automobile industry is well-developed so there are high technique barriers in vehicle industry. However, in the first half year of 2007, after 500 Hualing heavy duty trucks exported to Russia, Hualing heavy duty truck is hot exported to Russia. At the same time there is good news to Hualing Auto from other oversea markets as well, such as from Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Middle East...
Representative of Hualing said, Hualing heavy duty truck has absorbed the international advanced automobile technology and attached a lot of importance to self research and development, trying to improve the cost performance of Hualing heavy duty trucks there should not be surprise that Hualing is achieving so many successes. It is estimated that there will be 2,000 heavy duty trucks exported this year.
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- Hualing Xingma Suction-type Sewer Scavenger Provides a New Urban Cleaning Solution 2015-11-03
- CAMC’s Endeavor on Engines for Development 2012-11-20
- Hualing heavy truck exhibition held in Qingdao 2009-11-17
- Jiefang J7, the Most Popular Heavy-duty Truck 2023-05-17
- Sales of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Sales On Rise in September 2022-10-17
- SANY Launches 13 Electric Tractors and World’s First MTB Battery 2022-09-27
- Daimler Truck Starts Local Production of Mercedes-Benz Branded Trucks in China 2022-09-26
- Volvo Trucks Starts Series Production of Heavy Electric Trucks 2022-09-15
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 54% YOY to 48700 Units in July 2022-09-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.