Hualing Heavy Duty Truck is welcomed by Russian
Recently, Russian trade representative was appealed by Russian businessmen to write to Hualing Auto so that they may cooperate with Hualing Auto in the long run.
Russia has a long history of automobile manufacturing and whose automobile industry is well-developed so there are high technique barriers in vehicle industry. However, in the first half year of 2007, after 500 Hualing heavy duty trucks exported to Russia, Hualing heavy duty truck is hot exported to Russia. At the same time there is good news to Hualing Auto from other oversea markets as well, such as from Kazakhstan, Vietnam, Middle East...
Representative of Hualing said, Hualing heavy duty truck has absorbed the international advanced automobile technology and attached a lot of importance to self research and development, trying to improve the cost performance of Hualing heavy duty trucks there should not be surprise that Hualing is achieving so many successes. It is estimated that there will be 2,000 heavy duty trucks exported this year.
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- Hualing Xingma Suction-type Sewer Scavenger Provides a New Urban Cleaning Solution 2015-11-03
- CAMC’s Endeavor on Engines for Development 2012-11-20
- Hualing heavy truck exhibition held in Qingdao 2009-11-17
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Skywell Invests ¥1.2B to Build Factory for Production of Electric Heavy Truck 2020-10-21
- China Sold 810,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in H1 2020-07-07
- Foton Sold 19,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks and 43,000 Units Light Trucks in April 2020-05-08
- 35 Units Electric Heavy Trucks for Coal Transportation Arrived in Tongchuan 2020-02-06
- China Sold 1.17 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021