Bridgestone declares to raise tyre price by 7% to 10% in China
According to Bridgestone China Investment Company, Bridgestone will raise their truck price in China in Aug. 2008. By then prices of buses and trucks will be increased by 7% to 10%.
Compared with late Mar. oil price has risen up to 40% and caoutchouc price risen up to 20% which are great pressure to the tyre maker. According to Bridgestone China Investment Company, they have taken every possible means including upgrading production capacity and trying to realize raw material localization but they are far from offsetting the effect of raw material price rise.
The price rise of oil and other raw materials has increased costs of driving a car. The auto market expects low fuel consumption tyres. As early as 2002, Bridgestone has developed a new technology by which fuel consumption can be lowered by decreasing tyre rolling resistance. It is learned that this kind of tyre will be imported into China soon.
- Bridgestone Showcases Premium Tire Technology at Auto Shanghai 2017-04-14
- Bridgestone provides deep dive into its operations 2012-08-16
- Bridgestone supplies Ecopia EP25 tires for Toyota 2008-11-19
- Bridgestone Fo shan truck tire service station 2007-01-30
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
- China's Linglong to Provide Technology Support for Iran Tire Plant Project 2018-03-30
- The First Domestic ATLAS Brand Shop Was Officially Opened 2017-12-19
- Tire Brands Listed among Top 100 Import & Export Enterprises in Shandong 2017-08-03
- Huayi distribution center opens in Canada 2017-07-31
- First Chinese 3D printing Polyurethane tire Successfully Developed 2017-07-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021