Low-speed vehicles facing cost challenges
Reporter made an interview with WANG YanJun vice Director from Policy Research office of Vehicle Emission Control Center of State Environmental Protection Department, and learnt that emission control related document on low speed vehicles is under drafting. Under the circumstance of Energy-saving and emission-reduction, upgrade of low-speed vehicle is inevitable. But the problem is whether low-speed vehicle makers are prepared to meet the challenges or not?
Price of vehicle priced 20,000Yuan hiked several thousand
Ge Yun shan, a Professor from Beijing Institute of Mechanical and Vehicle Engineering says the major difficulty does not come from the technical part but from the immaturity of the entire China low speed vehicle industry which limits their ability to meet the price hike brought by the upgrade. Now that most customers are farmers who are very sensitive to price hikes, which is worsen by rise of oil prices, in order to acquire more market low speed vehicle makers have to decrease production costs.
Comments from vehicle makers are in accordance with above words. “As many spare parts of low-speed vehicles have to be imported, if the emission standards is improved for another time the increase of production costs is inevitable.” said by Yuxiaojun design department chief of HeiBao Auto co., Ltd in shandong province BeiQi Foton Cor.,Ltd . Chief Technology engineer Zhao meng says “costs have been increased greatly since National Ⅲ emission standard was implemented. Price of low speed vehicle is around 20,000Yuan. After upgrade of the emission standard, price hike will be several thousands increased by nearly 20%.”
Low-speed vehicles need policy support
Restricting low-speed vehicle industry factors are as follows:
First, low-speed vehicle emission systems are upgraded but vehicle structure changes do not come up. Market of such vehicles is very difficult to sustain long time;
Secondly, farmers’ income increases slow which leads to a low purchase capacity.
Thirdly, low speed vehicle application areas are stricken.
Low-speed vehicle industry needs support form government policy so that the industry could be more mature and could produce better vehicles that could be used in the construction of country areas.
- Weichai Power Launches New Low-speed Engines 2009-05-19
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October 2021-11-29
- BYD to Send 28 New Energy Vehicles to Laos 2021-07-26
- China's First Vaccination Vehicle to Hit the Streets in April 2021-03-17
- BAIC Foton Partners with AVIC MTI for Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Development 2020-10-23
- The 1,000,000th Unit Vehicle Connected to Foton Internet of Vehicle 2019-12-09
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October 2019-12-04
- Classic Vehicle Show Held in Albanian Capital City 2019-11-04
- SHACMAN New Energy Refrigerated Trucks Start Operation at Daxing Int'l Airport 2019-09-30
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY