WABCO, Fuwa to produce ADB jointly in China
WABCO Vehicle Control Systems, a world-leading vehicle control system maker, announced on October 23 that it will sign a collaboration agreement with Chinese Guangdong based Fuwa Engineering Manufacturing Co. to jointly produce Air Disc Brakes (ADB) in China.
Reportedly, the partnership deal will be fixed by the end of the year, with Wabco and Fuwa holding 70% and 30% stakes respectively in the joint venture which is planned to be located in Fuwa’s new industrial area in Taishan city, Guangdong.
To focus on commercial vehicle-use ADB production, assembling and testing, the planned joint venture make advanced ADB products, featuring in high-efficient push rod technology, a weight-loss design and high performance.
"Fuwa is the leading maker of special spare parts of semi-trailers in China or even in the world and we expect to cooperate with Fuwa to boost our development in China, which always acts as an important global market for WABCO,WABCO CEO Jacques Esculier said.
Fuwa president Wu Zhiqiang said that Fuwa will acquire advanced technology from WABCO when the two companies reach an agreement. It may help Fuwa to boost its export growth.
WABCO Vehicle Control Systems is one of the world’s leading providers of electronic braking, stability, suspension and transmission automation systems for heavy duty commercial vehicles. Customers include the world’s leading commercial truck, trailer and bus manufacturers. Founded in the U.S. in 1869 as Westinghouse Air Brake Company, WABCO was acquired by American Standard in 1968 and spun off in 2007. In 2007, WABCO’s total sales increased by 20 percent to $2.4 billion.
Fuwa Engineering Manufacturing Co, founded in 1997, is the largest manufacturer and supplier of special spare parts of semi-trailers in Asia, supplying to the world semi-trailer manufacturers and transportation operators with axles, landing gears, suspension systems, fifth wheels and kingpins. Fuwa has the largest production base of axles and special parts for semi-trailer in the world.
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- Changchun WABCO Vehicle Control System Co., Ltd. Starts Operation 2019-03-01
- WABCO Signs Deal with Hyundai to Supply Advanced Techs for New Medium Trucks 2018-11-12
- Wabco Announces JV in China with FAW Jiefang for CV Safety Products 2018-09-25
- IAA 2018: WABCO to Display Industry's First Electric Trailer Prototype 2018-09-17
- Wabco Launches First Customer Care Center in North America 2018-08-03
- WABCO Signs First Deal to Export Power Steering Syetem to India Tata Motors 2018-07-16
- WABCO Achieves a New annual Record for Customer Awards and Industry Recognition 2018-06-15
- Sinotruk Extends Cooperation Agreement with WABCO on ADAS, AMT, EBS, ECAS Tech 2018-04-12
- Wabco Stood Out among Other Suppliers to Win Two Awards from Sinotruk 2018-03-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY