Bridgestone supplies Ecopia EP25 tires for Toyota
Japanese tire manufacturer Bridgestone has started supplying Ecopia EP25 tires as standard equipment for Toyota Motor's iQ, which is scheduled to be released to the Japanese market on November 20, 2008, and in Europe in the beginning of 2009.
The tires are being supplied in the 175/65R15 84S size. Bridgestone plans to further expand its range of Ecopia brand tires, as well as extend the scope of coverage to the global market and their use on original equipment.
The company said that, by incorporating technologies used in Ecopia tires such as NanoPro-Tech into existing product lines, it will expand its range of eco-products and plans to make 100% of its passenger car tires to eco-products for the replacement market in Japan by 2014.
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck 2020-03-27
- Toyota Tests Fuel-cell Semi Truck at Los Angeles Port 2017-04-20
- Toyota Introduces New Truck to Ghana 2013-12-10
- New plant of Sichuan FAW Toyota aims at SUV and commercial vehicle 2010-05-25
- Can Chinese truck-makers learn from Toyota's crisis? 2010-03-04
- China to sell 200,000 EVs in coming few years 2009-07-03
- Decline and fall of the GM empire 2009-05-31
- Tianjin FAW Toyota recalls vehicles in China 2008-12-29
- Toyota to cut '09 sales plan by 7 pct 2008-11-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY