Bridgestone supplies Ecopia EP25 tires for Toyota
Japanese tire manufacturer Bridgestone has started supplying Ecopia EP25 tires as standard equipment for Toyota Motor's iQ, which is scheduled to be released to the Japanese market on November 20, 2008, and in Europe in the beginning of 2009.
The tires are being supplied in the 175/65R15 84S size. Bridgestone plans to further expand its range of Ecopia brand tires, as well as extend the scope of coverage to the global market and their use on original equipment.
The company said that, by incorporating technologies used in Ecopia tires such as NanoPro-Tech into existing product lines, it will expand its range of eco-products and plans to make 100% of its passenger car tires to eco-products for the replacement market in Japan by 2014.
- BYD, Toyota Launch BYD TOYOTA EV TECHNOLOGY Joint Venture 2020-04-03
- Hino and Toyota to Jointly Develop Heavy-Duty Fuel Cell Truck 2020-03-27
- Toyota Tests Fuel-cell Semi Truck at Los Angeles Port 2017-04-20
- Toyota Introduces New Truck to Ghana 2013-12-10
- New plant of Sichuan FAW Toyota aims at SUV and commercial vehicle 2010-05-25
- Can Chinese truck-makers learn from Toyota's crisis? 2010-03-04
- China to sell 200,000 EVs in coming few years 2009-07-03
- Decline and fall of the GM empire 2009-05-31
- Tianjin FAW Toyota recalls vehicles in China 2008-12-29
- Toyota to cut '09 sales plan by 7 pct 2008-11-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- World’s First All-electric Scania Car Transporter Goes into Service
- China’s First Mining Specialized Remote Sensing Satellite Launched
- SINOTRUK Delivers Full Year 2022 Results, Heavy Truck Sales Down 52.50%
- FOTON and Cummins Team up to Build a New Engine Plant in Thailand
- SANY Awarded as 2022 Forbes China TOP 50 Sustainable DEV Industrial Enterprises
- Daimler Trucks and Buses Signs Deal with XCMG Fire Fighting
- FAW Jiefang Sichuan Branch Was Officially Established
- Bus & Truck Expo Set to be Held in May 2023
- Yutong, SCG Signed MoU for Green Mining in Thailand
- CAT Displays Its First Battery Electric Large Mining Truck
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Half Year Review of Commercial Vehicle Sales
- China Exported 63,000 Trucks in May, Up 33% YoY
- Top 10 Best-selling Battery-swapping Heavy Trucks in China in April
- China Exported 158,000 Trucks in Q1, Up 41% YoY
- China’s Truck Exports Grew by 43.8% YoY to 46600 Units in Feb., 2023
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Rising 29% YOY to 77200 in Feb
- China Exports 567,000 Trucks in 2022, Hitting a New High in a Decade
- China’s Pickup Exports Jumped 65% YOY in 2022
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 42% YOY to 53,000 Units in November
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Fell by 9% YoY to 46000 Units in Nov.