China truck export hit security problem, Safe braking technology should be improved
Recently, an abroad newspaper published that there're 118 people were killed in 2007 Iran's road accidents, 255 people died in Iran's highway accidents in 2008. However, the main cause of these unfortunates is a certain brand heavy-duty trucks imported from China. After the comprehensive and in-depth investigation taken by relevant departments, automotive experts concluded that: the safety of truck braking systems and lost brakes caused by overloading directly led to the occurrence of these disasters.
The safety of trucks is not motioned in the first time in China. Compared with developed countries, the total motor vehicles account for less than 2% of the world, China has accounted for deaths of 8%. Once this news was published, the problem of truck safety immediately aroused a big concern in domestic truck industry.
According to statistics 2007, China's auto export area is more than 179 countries, almost all over the world. However, the truck export markets are mainly distributed in North Korea, Pakistan, Syria, Albania, Canada, Namibia, Sudan, Guatemala, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Malaysia, Zimbabwe and other economically underdeveloped Countries and regions. Because the economic underdeveloped regions has relatively weak purchasing power, most consumers require low price vehicle, which resulting in a large number of low-tech, cheap truck into the export market.
If things continue in this way it may damage the benefits of whole China's automobile industry. Development Institute of Automotive Engineering, Qinghua University Vice President Song Jian, analyzed the key issue of truck accident is lost break. One reason for brake failure is the quality of security systems, and the other one is due to the overloading of goods increase the probability of the brake failure situation.
There are many braking technology in the market, but China needs a more appropriate technology just like "WEVB"
What is "WEVB?"
"WEVB" is short for Weichai Power exhaust valve brake technology. The full name of "EVB" is the Exhaust Valve Brake. "W" is on behalf of "Weichai". Because of this technology is brought in and improved by Weichai power based on "EVB" technology, which is used in Weichai products. WEVB system has access to a national patent protection.
Shaanxi auto's choice
In order to know how to make a right decision on safety braking technology choosing, the reporter interviewed the Shaanxi Auto Engineer Wei Hongling. She introduced that WEVB braking system is a assistance brake system, which based on traditional butterfly exhaust auxiliary braking device help further enhance the efficiency of the engine braking.
At present, China's commercial vehicle production is also adopted the traditional exhaust auxiliary braking device, but its effects are far less than WEVB system because of the different working principle. Therefore, Shaanxi Auto heavy truck uses the most advanced "WEVB" braking system, which makes their products play a perfect performance in the export market.
Moreover, Shaanxi Auto takes use of advanced braking system to protect the drivers' safety and adapted to the environment of the exporting countries. In addition, Shaanxi Auto chosen improved ABS auxiliary braking system to increase the stability of vehicle braking, shorten the braking distance, improve the situation of the tire wear, and make more user-friendly and reliable.
Shaanxi auto give us a good example to solve the security problem. And we hoped that the Iran's security incident can give Chinese truck export enterprises a sounded alarm.
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May 2021-07-12
- JAC Pick-ups Exports in 2019 Ranked Top Three, Sales Up by 26% 2020-02-14
- Over 170,000 Units SHACMAN Trucks Operate Smoothly Across the World 2019-08-26
- China’s Export of Commercial Vehicles Grew by 21.67% from January to May 2019-07-08
- Jiefang's Engine Export Volume Grew 53.7% 2019-04-09
- SHACMAN’s Export Volume Up by 40% in 2018 2019-02-22
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- First 10 Mining Trucks with K12 United Power Exported to Vietnam 2018-07-27
- Shacman Aims to Increase its Exports to 20,000 Units in 2018 2018-05-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY