ZX Auto First Choice of the Laos
ZX Auto Dealer showroom, Vientiane, Laos, eight government officials from Ministry of Land and Resources had witnessed the vehicle delivery ceremony.
Laos possesses the typical features of the Southeast Asian market, with the prevailing trend of Japanese origin vehicles, especially the pick-ups and MPVs. ZX Auto’s Grand Tiger and Landmark have, for its outstanding features and looks, been selected the, first time ever, Chinese manufectured models to be imported and serving the Lao government customers.
Grand Tiger is designed according to latest trend of development, and is in line with TUNDRA, NISSAN FRONTIER, which are the fifth generation pick-up models. Grand Tiger embodies newest technologies and design theories, thereby, keeping in step with the newest car models developed in the international market. Torque or power, on road or off road, every element of Grand Tiger fits perfectly well in the road conditions in Laos. Landmark, on the other hand, boasts itself of discrete looks and originality and attracts the government customers with its exceptional drivability and off road capabilities.
In addition to the 25 units government purchase, two Grand Tigers and one Landmark were also booked to test the civilian market in Laos. They are sold immediately after shown at the dealer’s. Therefore, additional orders have been made by the dealer. ZX Auto, same as the dealer, is optimistic about the Lao market and is confident toward the target of a certain market share in Laos.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
- ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender 2015-01-29
- ZX Auto Wins an Order of 550 Grand Tiger TUV Pickups from Iraq 2013-12-26
- Chery may cooperate with ZX to export pickups 2012-03-05
- ZX pickups hold large inventory in Libya 2011-11-30
- ZX Multi-functional Pickup Huwei F1 Releases 2011-03-30
- ZX Huwei F1 Releases in Spring 2011-03-08
- China's ZX Auto Reveals Latest Mexico Production Plans 2009-12-18
- Xishuangbanna:Tour of Honor ZX Auto Visits Borders 2009-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021