Guests from Qatar, Egypt Visit Chinatruck.org for Opportunities
(Chinatrucks.com)Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org have been acting as major information platforms in promoting the continued and sustainable growth of China's commercial vehicle industry. On September 14, the guests from Qatar and Egypt visited the headquarters of Chinabuses.org and Chinatruck.org looking for the deep and comprehensive cooperation with Chinese truck and bus builders.
As an opening and high efficiency communication activity, Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org invited several Chinese complete truck builders and components suppliers to join the conference, the enterprises representatives are Foton Motor, JAC, Huanghai, Yaxing, and the components representative Allison Transmission. Some participants came from the other provinces especially for this conference.
Wu Yongqiang, the Chief Editor of Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org, conducted the conference. He made a briefly introduction about the two English website first, Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org featuring the latest industrial news and development trends in China and overseas markets, they have been gaining increasingly extensive readership from the public, the statistic shows that readers from 175 countries and areas. They visit the website, delivering tables, sending E-mails and connecting us for asking industrial information and trying to contact Chinese manufacturers.
Dr.Omar Adbel Moez, Chairman of AL MOEZ HOLDING GROUP which represents the visit guests expressed their thankfulness to the conference organizer and all participants; he said China's economy was expected to sustain rapid and stable growth in the future, their company pays a lot of attention to Chinese market and several industries' development, and its huge potential attracted their investment. Mr Omar Adbel Moez also said they had plan to set an office in Shanghai and Jinan to speed their business in China.
Chinese trucks and components builders also delivered their cooperation intentions, China's auto industry shifts into high gear, all domestic auto builders need to exploit overseas market.
Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org will always act the professional windows to overseas market which create an international communication platform for foreigner consumers and domestic truck industry,building a bridge between domestic and overseas market, so besides the virtual on-line platforms, Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org boast an experienced team in editing and publishing such industrial magazines as Bus & Coach, Truck, and China Buses Guide (English version), which have become must-reads for professionals involved in the commercial vehicle industry both at home and abroad. Each year, we organize a series of influential activities, such as "Visiting China Truck Industry", "Photography Contest: China Trucks in My Eyes", "China Trucks Forum".
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 400 Units of FOTON AUMAN Trucks Delivered to an Int'l Brewery Group of Nigeria 2022-04-01
- FOTON Mexico Passed the ISO9001 International Quality System Certification 2022-03-30
- FOTON Got First RCEP Certificate of Origin to Malaysia Issued by Beijing Customs 2022-03-23
- FOTON and Piaggio Group’s 10000TH NP6 New Porter Built at Italian Plant 2022-03-12
- FOTON Donates Mobile Service Vehicle to Boost Healthcare in Pakistan 2022-03-08
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021