Guests from Qatar, Egypt Visit Chinatruck.org for Opportunities
(Chinatrucks.com)Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org have been acting as major information platforms in promoting the continued and sustainable growth of China's commercial vehicle industry. On September 14, the guests from Qatar and Egypt visited the headquarters of Chinabuses.org and Chinatruck.org looking for the deep and comprehensive cooperation with Chinese truck and bus builders.
As an opening and high efficiency communication activity, Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org invited several Chinese complete truck builders and components suppliers to join the conference, the enterprises representatives are Foton Motor, JAC, Huanghai, Yaxing, and the components representative Allison Transmission. Some participants came from the other provinces especially for this conference.
Wu Yongqiang, the Chief Editor of Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org, conducted the conference. He made a briefly introduction about the two English website first, Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org featuring the latest industrial news and development trends in China and overseas markets, they have been gaining increasingly extensive readership from the public, the statistic shows that readers from 175 countries and areas. They visit the website, delivering tables, sending E-mails and connecting us for asking industrial information and trying to contact Chinese manufacturers.
Dr.Omar Adbel Moez, Chairman of AL MOEZ HOLDING GROUP which represents the visit guests expressed their thankfulness to the conference organizer and all participants; he said China's economy was expected to sustain rapid and stable growth in the future, their company pays a lot of attention to Chinese market and several industries' development, and its huge potential attracted their investment. Mr Omar Adbel Moez also said they had plan to set an office in Shanghai and Jinan to speed their business in China.
Chinese trucks and components builders also delivered their cooperation intentions, China's auto industry shifts into high gear, all domestic auto builders need to exploit overseas market.
Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org will always act the professional windows to overseas market which create an international communication platform for foreigner consumers and domestic truck industry,building a bridge between domestic and overseas market, so besides the virtual on-line platforms, Chinatruck.org and Chinabuses.org boast an experienced team in editing and publishing such industrial magazines as Bus & Coach, Truck, and China Buses Guide (English version), which have become must-reads for professionals involved in the commercial vehicle industry both at home and abroad. Each year, we organize a series of influential activities, such as "Visiting China Truck Industry", "Photography Contest: China Trucks in My Eyes", "China Trucks Forum".
- FOTON 828 | FOTON Sales Carnival in Colombia Came to a Successful Conclusion 2021-09-06
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor to Export 1780 Vehilces to South America 2021-08-28
- FOTON 828|Foton Motor Celebrates the 25th Anniversary with Customers in Pakistan 2021-08-27
- Never Stop Evolving, Foton Motor Celebrates Its 25th Anniversary 2021-08-27
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July 2021-08-23
- ANPACT Delegation Paid a Visit to Foton Mexico Truck Plant 2021-08-17
- Foton Motor Exhibited in Mexico’s Transport Suppliers Expo 2021 2021-08-12
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY