Hualing heavy truck exhibition held in Qingdao
(chinatrucks.com, Nov. 17, 2009)Qingdao Hualing Automobile products exhibition was organized by Weifang and TianQi Automobile Trading Co., Ltd in Longfeng Breakdown service, Huangdao District on November 6.
Reporter has learned, Shandong is the late-development market of Hualing heavy truck Company, and it has a great potential. Simultaneously, Qingdao is the largest comprehensive industrial and commercial city in Shandong province,
Qingdao, is a world famous natural harbor and one of the container port. The port logistics and transport trucks of Qingdao has more than 2 million units, of which there are thousands of heavy trucks will be updates in the past one or two years.There's a huge market potential.
The relevant person in Hualing also said: "The first purpose of this heavy truck exhibition is supply an opportunity for the logistics industry to know Hualing and understand Hualing; secondly, we want to get large-scale development opportunities with the friends in Qingdao through this exhibition."
- 100 JAC Shualing Refragerator Trucks Delivered to Customer in Shanghai 2018-07-25
- Hualing Xingma Suction-type Sewer Scavenger Provides a New Urban Cleaning Solution 2015-11-03
- CAMC’s Endeavor on Engines for Development 2012-11-20
- Hualing Heavy Duty Truck is welcomed by Russian 2007-08-13
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak 2022-02-15
- Focus on Residue Transport! A Complete Introduction to XCMG G5 Muck Truck 2022-02-10
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- SHACMAN Heavy-duty Truck Exports Hit Record High in 2021 2022-01-14
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos 2021-12-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021