Wuhan city to encourage low-carbon transportation
(chinatrucks.com, Feb.03, 2010)The Wuhan E-card, a kind of watch or keychain-shaped IC card can be used to pay for buses, ferries and light rail trains, will be formally launched in Wuhan starting February 1. Meanwhile, card holders will be entitled to another reduction in bus fares.
This is one of the new policies which have been adopted by the Wuhan municipal government to encourage more residents to choose low-carbon transportation. The standard fare for a card holder on ordinary buses will drop from 0.9 yuan to 0.8 yuan, on double-decker buses from 1.4 yuan to 1.3 yuan, and on air-conditioned buses from 1.8 yuan to 1.6 yuan. However, for passengers without the E-card, the standard bus fare remains unchanged.
Earlier, Wuhan renewed a bicycle rental plan in which the time limit for free bicycle rentals will drop from 4 to 2 hours, and those who fail to return their bicycles in time will face a penalty.
According to Zhu Jianhua, vice director of Wuhan's Urban Management Bureau, free bicycle rentals to the public is more and more difficult because some people are reluctant to return bicycles on time, and the time limit reduction is aimed at enabling more people to travel on bicycles.
- Cummins's New Low-carbon Fuel-agnostic Engine Platform Strategy 2022-02-18
- JMC Fuel Prudent Light Truck Consumes 6.5L per 100 km 2014-09-10
- Shaanxi Auto awarded the first low-carbon companies in Shaanxi Province 2012-03-12
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021