Anhui's vehicle output surges 190% in Jan
(chinatrucks.com, Mar.02, 2010)The auto output of Anhui Province in East China hit a record of 128,000 units in January, up 190% from the same month of last year, according to data from the Anhui Economic and Information Technology Commission.
The total output value of the auto industry in the province jumped 170% to RMB 13.58 billion, while the value-added industrial output amounted to RMB 3.44 billion, up 140% year on year.
Sales revenue of auto makers in Anhui reached RMB 13.26 billion in January, up 180% year on year. During the month, the output of Chery Group, the largest independent auto manufacturer in China, surged 150.32% to 69,800 units, with the output value hitting RMB 3.68 billion. Anhui Jianghuai Automotive Group produced 45,200 units of trucks, chassis, passenger cars and sedans in the month, 261% more than a year earlier.
- Anhui Cummins Manufacturing Base Has Been Upgraded Comprehensively 2019-10-24
- Exports of auto ranks the first in Anhui Jan to June 2012-07-24
- Domestic automakers striving to get stronger 2010-03-08
- Anhui Auto Output Doubles in January 2010-03-03
- MAN boosts truck output in Brazil 2010-01-21
- China heavy truck maker's output now world's No. 2 2009-12-15
- 2009 China's 10, 000.000th Automobile Rolled off at FAW 2009-12-09
- Brief analysis of China engine output from January to June in 2009 2009-08-06
- China produces 350 mln auto tyres in '08, up 6% 2009-07-31
- China Auto Parts Industry Development situation 2009-07-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021