N721 hits China Auto 2010
(chinatrucks.com, April 24, 2010) New top light truck N721 of JAC has displayed on China Auto 2010 on April 23, 2010, which has been the main focus of whole commercial vehicles expo.
Advanced technology research of N721 displays the technology advantages at the initial stage of reseach＆ development. N721 has reached international stadard of power, operation and comfort, and even performs better.
N721 light truck is the fuel prudent product with high tech, and good performance. The power system has equipped with JAC 4DA1 series engine and American Wanguo ACTEON3.0 and 4.8L engine, and the latter type of engine is the big attraction of N721. Big variation of overhang system is the steel spring structure. It will not reduce overall loading performance and realize overall overhang light weight at the same time, and it also raise the comfort of the vehicles.
The successful display of N721 light truck on China Auto 2010 is to make the new round technology update of light truck industry.
- 400 Units JAC T8 Pickups to be Exported to Saudi Arabia 2021-12-15
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021 2021-12-09
- JAC DAWOS Q9 Equipped with FAST E-Shift Gearbox Launched into the Market 2021-12-07
- JAC Exhibited in 2021 World Manufacturing Convention 2021-11-25
- Philippines: JAC Donated Ambulances and Vans to Help Pandemic Fighting 2021-11-11
- JAC N90 Light Trucks Exported to the Israeli Market 2021-10-18
- JAC Sales Hit Record High in the First Three Quarters of 2021 2021-10-15
- 30 JAC Electric Light Trucks Were Delivered to Brazil's DHL Logistics Company 2021-10-12
- JAC Won The Cannes Lions International Creativity Award 2021-09-17
- JAC Motors Officially Introduces Its T8PRO Pickup to Global Market 2021-08-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY