Yunnei production base will be further established
(chinatrucks.com, July 28, 2010) It is learned by reporter from Yunnei production base on July 26th 2010 that the second engine unified plant will be put in use.
The program is covered 263534 square meters, and contains the first engine unified plant, second engine unified plant, second test floor, compressing workshop, R＆D center, logistic distribution center, test center, and office area, as well as pollution water disposal station, garbage collection station, etc.
The total investment fro this program is 157,273,300 Euros, and it will produce 200,000 sedan axles, and 200,000 series 100 diesel engines. It will further promote production technology and ability of Yunnei production base.
- JAC’s World-class Light Truck Plant, Xingang Production Base, Begin Production 2018-03-23
- LiuZhou Motor Liudong Commercial Vehicle Production Base Starts Operation 2017-12-29
- Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Production Base Starts Official Operation 2017-12-11
- The Production and Sales Report of JAC in January, 2015 2015-03-05
- The Production and Sales Report of Beiqi Foton in January, 2015 2015-03-05
- Sales and production report of trucks in 2014 2015-01-13
- JAC Sold 13,896 Units of Trucks in December, Down by 8.68% 2015-01-07
- Sinotruk released sales and production report in October 2014-11-17
- JAC Released Production and Sales Report in October 2014-11-05
- SAIC Released Production and Sales Report of September 2014-10-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY