Zhengzhou Nissan sets up global commercial vehicle base
(chinatrucks.com, July 29, 2010) Zhengzhou Nissan is regarded as the base of global LCV (Light Commercial Vehicles). Zhengzhou Nissan will bear 20% and 25% of the global light commercial vehicle tasks.
Kaipusida has adopted the latest ZD30DDTi high pressure common rail diesel engine, and the max torque is 296N•m/3200rpm, and max power is 103kW/3600rpm，and max speed is 120km/h.
Further more, the engine has adopted high pressure common rail technology and EGR technology. The emission standard has reached National III standard and will be elevated to National IV standard. It will save more than 10% compared to the competitors.
- Zhengzhou Nissan Releases Ruiqi 2018 Model 2018-03-28
- Zhengzhou Nissan Rolls Out Its 1 Millionth Vehicle 2017-05-12
- CAMC Tour Show into Zhengzhou 2013-10-23
- Hot Sales of Zhengzhou Nissan CDV Pickups 2011-05-24
- NV200 van of Zhengzhou Nissan launches 2010-06-22
- Zhengzhou will build a key production base for trucks 2010-01-26
- Dongfeng Motor eyeing high-end light-duty truck market 2009-11-16
- Zhengzhou Nissan high-end truck CABSTAR debut in Chengdu 2009-07-22
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks 2017-12-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY