Production and sales volume of semi-trailer tractors increase so quickly
(chinatrucks.com, August 3, 2010)It is disclosed by statistics of China Auto Society that production and sales volumes of semi-trailer tractors are respectively 35709 and 34514 in June of 2010, which have increased 95.49% and 89.97% by same time. Accumulated production and sales volumes are respectively 198427 and 201935 from January to June in 2010, and it has increased 250.16% and 227.93% by same time.
The top five semi-trailer tractor enterprises are respectively FAW, Dongfeng, Shaanxi, Sinotruk, and Foton in accordance with the statistics. The production volumes of above mentioned enterprises are 15012, 7154, 3876, 3438 and 3313. Accumulated production volumes of the above five enterprises are 80555, 37215, 21075, 21411 and 23637 from January to June. The overall production volumes of the five enterprises are 183893, which has taken more than 90% of the semi-trailer tractors overall production volumes.
In the terms of sales circumstances that, the top five semi-trailer tractor enterprises are respectively FAW, Dongfeng, Shaanxi, Sinotruk, and Foton in June of 2010. The sales volumes of the above enterprises are 14488, 6618, 3668, 3638, and 3312. The total sales volumes are 186912 from January to June, which has taken more than 90% of the total semi-trailer tractors.
- Bion Semi-Trailer with HYVA Alpha Hydraulic Pressure System Showed on IAA 2016-09-30
- Sales Analysis of Sales of Semi-trailer Tractors in China in June 2015-07-20
- Sales Data Analysis of Semi-trailer Tractor Manufacturers in Feb. 2013 2013-04-09
- Sales Data Analysis of Semi-trailer Tractor Manufacturers in Jan. 2013 2013-03-20
- Sales Data Analysis of Semi-trailer Tractor Manufacturers in Dec. 2012 2013-02-10
- Sales Data Analysis of Semi-trailer Tractor Manufacturers in Nov. 2012 2013-01-21
- Sales Analysis of China Semi-Trailer Tractor Markets in September 2012 2012-10-23
- Sales Analysis of China Semi-trailer Tractors Markets in August 2012 2012-09-26
- Semi-trailer transport can save 1,000 Yuan with help of boats across Bohai Bay 2012-09-11
- Huan Bohai Bay semi-trailer transport alliance to unit 2012-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY