The second quarter profits of EXXON Mobil increase 85%
(chinatrucks.com, August 5, 2010) The largest petrol company, EXXON Mobil, have gained the profits in second quarter of 2010, which has increased 85% by same time last year.
EXXON Mobil has stated in the announcement that the profits earned in second quarter have increased from 4,090 million dollars in 2009 to 7,560 million dollars in the second quarter of 2010.
It is disclosed by EXXON Mobil that the production petrol volume in second quarter have increased 85% by same time.
- Exxon Mobil Sets Up New Devices in Singapore 2013-06-05
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- Eaton Focus on Electrification With eMobility Formed 2018-06-29
- Flyday Automobile to Launch Three New Energy Trucks in 2018 2018-03-28
- JAC Attends 2017 China(Macau) International Automobile Exposition with i5 and i6 2017-11-10
- Methanol Automobile Passes the Acceptance and to Come on the Market 2017-07-26
- Foton Won the Biggest Order of 2600 Vehicles from China Mobile 2016-10-21
- Mobil Delvac Helps Shorten SITRAK Long-term Oil Change 2015-03-24
- Mobil Delvac Helps Shorten SITRAK Long-term Oil Change 2015-01-07
- Mobil Delvac Helps Shorten SITRAK Long-term Oil Change 2014-09-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY