Sales volume of commercial vehicle in August to seasonal glide
(chinatrucks.com, August 6, 2010) It is disclosed statistics data that production volume of commercial vehicle in July is 288,900, and it is sequentially decreased 8.80%, and increased 13.09% by same time. Sales volume is 233,900, which has sequentially decreased 16.58%, and increased 23.77% by same time.
Accumulated production and sales volumes are respectively 2,412,900 and 1,945,000 from January to July. And it is respectively increased 36.67% and 43.97% by same time.
Seasonal change of semi-trailer tractor market is the most obvious. Production and sales volumes in July of semi-trailer tractor is respectively 25,300 and 22,900, and it has increased respectively 15.52% and 33.11% by same time.
Accumulated production and sales volumes are respectively 213,800 and 195,100 from January to July. It is accumulated increased 119.19% and 186.09% by same time.
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October 2019-12-04
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July 2017-08-21
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July 2017-08-15
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2017-02-09
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY