Cummins EPA2010 engine is listing
(chinatrucks.com, Sep 8, 2010) Since EPA2010 emission standard have initiated from Jan 1st 2010, more than 26,000 Cummins medium and heavy engines satisfying EPA2010 emission standard and equipped with SCR have been put into market after 8 months production and market test.
Cummins is always the “leader” of diesel emission control technology. It has firstly adopted cooled EGR, and got EPA2002 road engine emission certification. And then it has passed EPA2007 certification with loading of DPF. Partial Cummins engines have got EPA2010 emission standard in 2007.
Cummins EPA2010 engine group
Full series road products have all passed EPA2010 emission standard. At the moment, one engine in ISX15 series equipped with car loading OBD, and the emission control early warning function is very superior. Cummins full series engines will all be equipped with OBD system since 2013 in accordance with EPA emission equipment.
- Cummins Set to Acquire Meritor for $3.7 Billion 2022-02-24
- Cummins's New Low-carbon Fuel-agnostic Engine Platform Strategy 2022-02-18
- Cummins Announced It Plans to Acquire Jacobs Vehicle Systems 2022-02-14
- Werner and Cummins Partner to Integrate 15L Natural Gas And Hydrogen Engines 2022-02-09
- Cummins Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2021 Results 2022-02-07
- Cummins, Sinopec Launch Joint Venture to Produce Green Hydrogen Technologies 2022-01-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Cummins Joins BETTER CLIMATE CHALLENGE to Help Reach Key GHG Goal 2021-11-16
- Cummins Introduces 15 L Natural Gas Engine for Heavy-Duty Trucks 2021-10-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021