Ford initiates new Ranger pickup vehicle
(chinatrucks.com, Oct 20, 2010) Recently, Ford has published the first newly Ranger pickup on Sydney International Vehicle Exhibition. The newly pickup will be sold around global 180 countries, including American market.
It is the first time for Ford would not sell the compact pickup in America since 30 years. The current Ranger vehicle is the fourth generation Ranger vehicle, and Ranger product line was promoted in 1982.
The newly pickup Ranger is developed by Ford and Mazda based on the platform of compact vehicle production. Ford would assembly the vehicles in Argentina, South Africa and Thailand.
Newly Ranger has been equipped with rear vision camera system, trailer control equipment and automated dumping control equipment. One oil engine and two diesel engines are the optional.
- Great Wall, Ford Get Ready for Surging Demand for Pickup Trucks in China 2019-03-29
- Ford Exits Heavy Truck Business in South America 2019-02-26
- VW and Ford Launch Global Alliance to Build Medium-duty Trucks and Vans 2019-01-24
- IAA 2018: Ford Unveils Electric Self-driving F-Vision Future Truck Concept 2018-09-27
- IAA 2018: Ford F-Max Crowned International Truck of the Year 2019 2018-09-20
- Ford Unveils Transit Custom PHEV at IAA Commercial Vehicle Show 2018-09-19
- Ford Trucks Celebrates 100 Years 2017-07-28
- Ford to Launch Ranger Pickup in China in 2018 2017-04-11
- Ford STEEDA Pickups Enters China Markets 2014-08-21
- Ford Heavy Trucks Exchange to JMC Logo to Develop J19 2014-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021