Big Mini truck of JAC Auto sells well
(chinatrucks.com, Oct 21, 2010) At the present, reporter has learned from JAC commercial vehicle company that, sales volumes of JAC light truck Haoyun series from Jan to Sep in 2010 is more than 5200, and it has increased 38% by same time. The absolute sales volumes have ranked the first of light truck. Haowei, mainly served for county and town as well as short distance segment, has performed so actively. Sales volumes have reached nearly 3,000 since it has been listing in May.
JAC Haowei has filled the gap between light truck and mini truck against newly “big mini truck” design idea since it has been put into production in March of 2010. Different from the mini truck inherited the technology of mini vehicle; the chassis of JAC big mini truck has adopted the different structure of light truck. Haowei has emphasizes the feeling of drivers, and the driving space is obvious bigger than the ordinary mini truck.
JAC has established 20 Haowei specialty service stations by the end of August. The fully network is forming at the moment, and Haowei end users will guarantee the vehicle quality.
- JAC Hands over 100 Trucks to ZTO Express Vietnam 2022-03-28
- Batch of JAC Refrigerated Trucks Were Delivered to Jordan 2022-03-23
- 1000 JAC Pickups Get Ready to Be Exported to Mexico 2022-03-16
- JAC’s Combined Pickup Sales Exceeded 5000 Units in January, Up 51.7% YOY 2022-02-25
- JAC Electric Light-duty truck Became Brazil's Best-selling Vehicle 2022-02-21
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance 2022-02-18
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021 2022-02-16
- Cummins Announced It Plans to Acquire Jacobs Vehicle Systems 2022-02-14
- Setting a New Record! JAC Creates a Number of Firsts in Peru 2022-01-24
- JAC Vietnam Ends the Year 2021 with Multiple Orders 2022-01-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021