Caterpillar to shift complicated components base to China
(chinatrucks.com, Dec 2, 2010) It is reported by British Finance Times that the largest digging equipment manufacturer, Caterpillar, plans to shift the complicated components in China plants from Japan to China.
Rich Lavin, the market manager of new growing market, quotes that “Caterpillar is to reduce Japanese capacities in Japan and increase the capacities in China as China has displaying more capacities of complicated components manufacturer”. Around 40% components in China digging plants of Caterpillar are imported from Japan, and it plans to shorten 1/4 in five years.
Caterpillar’s plan is considered to be heavy strike to Japan industry base. At the same time, it is the symbol for China manufacturer industry grows mature and mature.
- Yuchai Power Purchases 49% of Caterpillar Shares on Yuchai 2014-07-04
- Trucking Company Sues Caterpillar over Acert Engine Technology 2013-04-15
- Caterpillar invests $100 million for production base in Xuzhou 2012-03-26
- Peterson wins supplier excellence award from Caterpillar 2011-11-15
- Caterpillar now delivering first CT660 vocational trucks 2011-09-29
- Caterpillar 775G Mine Dumper to Release 2011-03-04
- Caterpillar to invest and establish plant in Thailand 2011-01-18
- Caterpillar plans to hit heavy truck market with the help of JAC 2010-12-30
- Caterpillar will strengthen the investment to Jiangsu 2010-11-26
- Caterpillar has procured German engine manufacturer MWM 2010-10-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY