Chenglong Motor performs great in 2010
(chinatrucks.com, Jan 17, 2011)Each individual index of Chenglong Motor has created new high in the history in 2010.
Sales volumes of commercial vehicle of Chenglong Motor are 50,000 in accordance with “180 plan” established by Chenglong Motor in 2010. The actual sales volumes of commercial vehicle of Chenglong Motor are 55,000 by the end of Dec of 2010 under the correct strategy leadership and after the great efforts made by the company staff.
Chenglong Motor 4x2 Van
It is said that Chenglong Motor has performed great in 2010. Production and sales volumes of commercial vehicles have created a new high in the history, and Chenglong Motor has stepped into a new stage. It has laid a solid foundation for “twelve five” plan of Chenglong Motor. Chenglong Motor are quite confident for “twelve five” planning realization and are heading for a whole new height.
At the moment, the capacities expanded program of 65,000 commercial vehicles has been accomplished. The new commercial vehicle base with 100,000 capacities has been accomplished, which has laid the foundation of commercial vehicle with 130,000 and 150,000 of Chenglong Motor in 2015.
If you want to search more information, pls click on the overseas recommendation topic of Chenglong Motor.
Topic address: https://www.chinatrucks.com/topic/2010/dfl/
- Overseas Sales Volume of Liuzhou Motor Exceeded 10,000 Units to Date 2021-10-21
- Chenglong Exports Its First Second-hand National III Trucks to Africa 2019-10-23
- Chenglong H7 with 600 hp Yuchai Power Coming 2019-06-14
- Chenglong H7 Powered by Dongfeng Cummins to Upgrade Logistic Market 2019-05-14
- 50 Units Chenglong H5 Logistic Vehicles Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-04-18
- Chenglong to Deliver 100 Units H7 Trucks to Hebei 2019-03-18
- Liuzhou Motor Offers SF a 30-Day Trial of Chenglong L2 EV 2018-08-21
- Liuzhou Motor Rolls Out Chenglong H7 2018-08-20
- Liuzhou Motor Delivered 80 Chenglong T5 to Customer 2018-08-17
- Chenglong Light Pickups and Tuling Trucks Displayed in Nanning 2018-02-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021