Production& sales volumes of Shandong commercial vehicles in 2010 surpasses 1070,000
(chinatrucks.com, Jan 17, 2011) It is disclosed by latest data provided by Shandong province auto industry society that production volumes of Shandong autos in 2010 are 1,796,393, and it has increased 30.31% by same time. Sales volumes are 1,795,043, and it has increased 30.24% by same time. Production and sales volumes will take 1/10 of the national volumes.
It is introduced that these vehicles are all produced within Shandong province. Production and sales volumes of Shandong commercial vehicles in 2010 have surpassed 1,070,000, at the same time; the overall benefits have been greatly improved as well.
During “twelve five” period, Shandong auto industry will shift from scale pursuit to quality effect. Shandong Auto market will slowly decreased and it still will keep 10% to 15% increase rate.
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October 2019-12-04
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2019-05-10
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- JAC Whole Series of Products On Display at China Commercial Vehicle Show 2017-11-07
- 2017 China Commercial Vehicle Show Ready to Set New Trends 2017-11-03
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- Sales of New Energy Commercial Vehicles Rose by 79.4% in July 2017-08-21
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July 2017-08-15
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2017-02-09
- FAW Jiefang Awarded the Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brand in 2016 2016-12-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021