Net profit of Cummins at fourth quarter in 2010 are 360 million Euros
(chinatrucks.com, Feb 11, 2011) It is disclosed by American Cummins Engine Inc on Feb 1st in 2011 that CMI has published the finance report in the fourth quarter of 2010. The report discloses that the net profits of Cummins in the fourth quarter of 2010 are 360 million Dollars, and it has increased 34% by same time in 2009.
The report displays that the net profit of Cummins in the fourth quarter of 2010 are 360 million Dollars and the job performance is better than that of 2009. The sales revenue of Cummins in fourth quarter of 2010 are 414 million dollars, which has increased 22% by same time in 2009.
Tim Solso, the CEO of Cummins quotes that “It is predicted by Cummins that Cummins will develop quite quickly in 2011 and later years”.
- Cummins Set to Acquire Meritor for $3.7 Billion 2022-02-24
- Cummins's New Low-carbon Fuel-agnostic Engine Platform Strategy 2022-02-18
- Cummins Announced It Plans to Acquire Jacobs Vehicle Systems 2022-02-14
- Werner and Cummins Partner to Integrate 15L Natural Gas And Hydrogen Engines 2022-02-09
- Cummins Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2021 Results 2022-02-07
- Cummins, Sinopec Launch Joint Venture to Produce Green Hydrogen Technologies 2022-01-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Kicks Off Groundbreaking for Heavy-duty Engine Production Line 2021-11-17
- Cummins Joins BETTER CLIMATE CHALLENGE to Help Reach Key GHG Goal 2021-11-16
- Cummins Introduces 15 L Natural Gas Engine for Heavy-Duty Trucks 2021-10-22
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021