Sales of China Gear Industry Over 160 Billion Yuan in 2010
www.chinatrucks.com: It is learned from China Gear Committee that development of gear industry were fast and steady last year, and sales of China gear industry exceeded 160 billion Yuan, up 25%.
The Ministry of Industry and Information Technology published Promotion Scheme for foundational mechanical spare parts on Oct. 11, 2010. And gear and transmission parts were put as one of the six basic parts.
Sales of Shaanxi FAST amounted to 12.6 billion Yuan, up 67.3%; and sales of Nanjing High Accurate Drive Equipment Manufacturing Group Co.,Ltd were 12 billion Yuan, up 46.3%.
China gear and transmission companies made some breakthrough on high-end technologies, such as AMT.
- Dongfeng Heavy-duty 14-speed Auto Transmission Gearbox Went Off Production Line 2019-01-11
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST Lightweight Gearbox Feature Energy-saving 2015-03-17
- FAST successfully helds F-Shift AMT Try-out Driving Activity 2015-03-04
- FAST sold 6.2 million transmissions in 2014 2015-01-15
- Tianwei mtf18 gear oil specilly produced for MT transmission 2014-12-19
- FAST step forward to international market 2014-11-13
- FAST First Overseas Plant Opened in Thailand 2014-10-10
- FAST Lightweight Gearbox Feature Energy-saving and Environmental Protection 2014-09-16
- Volvo Truck Launches a Unique Gearbox for Heavy Vehicles 2014-09-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021