Sales Analysis of Semi trailers in April
www.chinatrucks.com: 21,570 semi trailers were produced in April, and totally 98,376 units were produced from Jan. to April. 23,129 vehicles were sold in April,
689 and 644 semi trailers less than 25 tons were produced and sold out in April, up 27.10% and 16.04%.
18,134 and 19,991 semi trailers between 25 tons and 40tons were produced and sold out in April, down 30.88% and 31.15%.
2,747 and 2,494 semi trailers more than 40 tons were produced and sold out in April, up 188.19% and 135.52%.
- Tesla Gets New 125 Semi Truck Order from UPS, Largest Public Pre-order Yet 2017-12-20
- Pepsi Placed Biggest Public Pre-order for 100 Tesla Semis 2017-12-14
- News Volvo VNL Semi Trucks Have Numerous Self-Driving & Safety Features 2017-08-01
- Bion Semi-Trailer with HYVA Alpha Hydraulic Pressure System Showed on IAA 2016-09-30
- Sales Analysis of Sales of Semi-trailer Tractors in China in June 2015-07-20
- FAW Lead in the Sales Ranking of Top 10 semi-tractors Manufacturers in 2014-12-12
- CIMC Lingyu 100 Semitrailer Trucks Start Delivery 2014-04-21
- Dongfeng Smith JV Plant Laying a Foundation 2013-12-04
- Sales Data of Semi-tractor Manufacturers in September 2013 2013-10-15
- Sales Data of Semi-tractor Manufacturers in August 2013 2013-09-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021