Expressway Volvo named Dealer of the Year
www.chinatrucks.com: Expressway Volvo of Ayr, Ont. has been named Dealer of the Year by Volvo Trucks Canada. The dealership was presented with the award during a lunchtime celebration at its facility July 22, which was attended by staff, family members, and Volvo dignitaries from across the continent.
Dealer of the Year winners are selected based on a variety of criteria, including sales performance and a heavy focus customer service, said Brent Weary, regional vice-president, sales and marketing, Volvo Trucks Canada.
"There were very strong sales here in 2010, and as you can see, they have an outstanding facility that they work very hard at keeping and maintaining and keeping up to speed, but customer service (was) extremely good," Weary told Truck News at the event. "They have a very satisfied customer base as a result of the efforts of the employees."
Jason Queenen, sales manager at Expressway, says the win is a great feeling considering the management team had made winning Dealer of the Year one of its goals during the past year. He says the award is really representative of the quality of the staff, which experiences low turnover because of the "extras" - like, say, dealer principle Scott Lawson occasionally wheeling around a cart of hors d'oeuvres for everyone - that management provides.
"I let them operate their own independent businesses within our business. They have a lot of leeway - we don't have our thumb on everyone and we allow everyone to use their own imagination to get things done," Queenen says. "I think overall we just work really well as a team. It is not always about money, it's about people and everyone doing a good job."
Going forward, Lawson says Expressway will focus on providing customers with the same level of service and comfort they have come to enjoy from the dealer, through facility amenities like showers, a Laundromat, and a driver room with Internet access. On-site fuel, a 2,700-sq. ft restaurant and a "Walmart of parts" are likely to be added to that list next year, he told Truck News.
"It all comes down to our customer service here and how we take care of the customer when he comes in the door," Lawson said. "I think we still have a few more years of Dealer of the Year that we can go after. I think the market is just starting to come back and we have done very well with our share of the market when it comes to the truck sales. I am looking forward to it myself."
- China to Build Expressway Connecting Beijing and Taiwan Straits 2007-01-10
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
- SAIC MAXUS' Overseas Sales Jumped by 129% YOY to 6940 Units in March 2022-04-12
- FOTON Pakistan Delivered 3 Express Logistics Vehicle to DHL 2022-04-12
- CP FOTON’s Dealer Summit & AUMARK FLEX Launch Ceremony Held in Thailand 2022-04-12
- 328 Units!China’s First Largest Automatic Heavy Truck Export Order to Colombia 2022-04-08
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles 2022-04-07
- China’s First Ammonia Diesel Engine for Heavy Vehicle Ignited Successfully 2022-04-07
- AUMAN EST-M Rolled off the Line at Foton Pakistan Factory 2022-04-03
- 209 Jiefang J6P Tractors Were Delivered to Mongolia 2022-04-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021