ChinatrucksTM is an unique platform for customers and perspective customers who have professional interests in purchasing all types of trucks and their parts. To date, dealers and consumers from over 100 countries have found news about brands, current models, procurement channels and conferences, as well as placing orders.
We are also ready to answer your questions, provide purchase advice, arrange your business visits to Chinese Bus Fair, China Bus Summit Forum and/or to manufacturing companies , as well as any inquiries that can make your purchase experience smoother and more comfortable.
Founded in 1999, Chinatrucks.com has served tens of thousands of users outside mainland China, including North America, Middle East, Singapore, Australia, Malaysia, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, France, Britain, South America as well as Hongkong and Taiwan.
Since 2006, we have been successfully organizing overseas readers to visit Chinese bus enterprises. It promotes favorable relationships between Chinese truck manufacturers and their international customers.
Today, our service ranges from Branding and News Release, to publications (China Trucks Guide) and organized events (Chinatrucks Overseas Readers Business Tours).
“Support our clients and gain satisfaction from their success” is our tenet. we aim to bridge the communication between you and the Chinese truck manufacturers. With honorable honesty, www.chinatrucks.com paves your highway towards the high quality trucks.
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021