Dongfeng Liuqi proposes 6A service standard
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng Liuqi 6A service standard was released in Liuzhou on Oct. 28, 2011, marking a new stage for Liuqi service level.
"This year marks service year for Dongfeng Liuqi, we has presented Best Buy concept months ago to guide customers to purchase trucks rationally, and the new 6A service standard is upgraded service concept, " explained Cheng Daoran, General Manager of Dongfeng Liuqi.
Cheng Daoran, General Manager of Dongfeng Liuqi
It is learned that 6A include A-level profession, A-level speed, A-level care, A-level safeguard, A-level satisfaction, and A-level concept etc 13 parts. Dongfeng Liuqi will try to provide free maintenance for the first maintenance, one-hour response mechanism, 365-day and 24-hour on service.
6A service ceremony
As a leading auto maker in China, Dongfeng Liuqi paid much attention on after-sales service since 1990. The Sunshine on-line service to provide consultations on transport solutions and return of investment analysis. Dongfeng Liuqi was awarded "Top ten China Company on after-sales service" in 2011.
Currently, over 900 Dongfeng service stations are spreading in China and the service radius are less than 60 KM.
- Dongfeng Delivered 100 Dongfeng Cummins LNG-powered Trucks 2021-09-10
- Dongfeng Cummins Releases Pure Lubricant Products for Spare Parts 2021-07-21
- Dongfeng Tianlong Global Sales Volume Reached 1.04 Million Units 2021-05-24
- 59 Units Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles Delivered to Cambodia for Operation 2021-05-17
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle’s Exports Jumped by 30% in Q1 2021-04-12
- Dongfeng Sold 41,574 Units Chassis for Light-weight Special Vehicles 2020-12-11
- Dongfeng 16L Longqing DDi13 Engine Makes its Debut 2020-11-16
- Dongfeng Special Vehicle Starts Building New Factory 2020-11-02
- Dongfeng, SHACMAN and Hongyan Ranked Top Three in Dumper Sales 2020-11-01
- Dongfeng Hands Over Some 200 Trucks to Overseas Market 2020-10-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY