Goodyear introduces Dunlop steer tire
www.chinatrucks.com: The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. has expanded its portfolio of Dunlop brand truck tires with the new Dunlop SP348, an all-position steer tire for regional fleet, school bus and pickup and delivery applications.
"Our dealers have been asking for more Dunlop brand tires to round out their line-up of products," said Donn Kramer, director of product marketing, Goodyear Commercial Tire Systems. "The new Dunlop SP348 is a great 'all-around player' and has been designed for optimal performance in tough regional and delivery truck applications, as well as on school buses."
Features include a deep tread, which helps provide more miles to removal; a rugged casing design; enhanced shoulder rib for improved scrub resistance and protection against curbing abrasions; and stone ejectors in grooves, which help provide cut- and puncture-resistance for longer casing life.
The Dunlop SP348 currently is available in seven sizes: 11R22.5, 225/70R19.5, 245/70R19.5, 10R22.5, 12R22.5, 11R24.5, and 295/75R22.5. Two sizes - 285/75R24.5 and 255/70R22.5 - will be added during the second quarter of 2012.
- IAA 2018: Goodyear Showcases Its First-ever Most Fuel-efficient Tire 2018-09-20
- Goodyear Expands Total Solution 2017-02-03
- Goodyear China Named Top Employer for the 7th Consecutive Year 2016-12-07
- Goodyear Plans to Roll Out New Tires for Commercial Vehicles in 2016 2015-11-20
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-11-14
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-09-11
- Goodyear to Build New Plant in America for 24 Years 2014-06-04
- Goodyear Reports Record Second Quarter Earnings 2013-08-08
- Goodyear Tires Sees a Soaring Net Profit by 113% 2013-08-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY