Mack Trucks now offering MVASIST at no charge to customers purchasing new trucks
www.chinatrucks.com: MVASIST, the game-changing fleet service management platform from Mack Trucks, Inc., will now be offered at no charge to customers who purchase a new Mack truck.
Launched in 2008, MVASIST is a web-based system that allows fleet managers, service providers and dealers to work together in real time to expedite repairs and maximize uptime. Mack began offering MVASIST at no charge in January 2012.
Mack will be demonstrating MVASIST at booth #824 at the Technology & Maintenance Council annual meeting Feb. 20 to Feb. 23 in Tampa, FL.
MVASIST allows customers to improve communications, manage costs, reduce downtime and increase operating efficiency. Through an online portal, customers are able to communicate with the dealer, initiate repairs, access a complete service history, approve and monitor repair status and manage repair expenses.
Mack dealers and service providers use MVASIST to assemble consistent, complete, professional estimates of service operations. The system also delivers fleet and vehicle-specific information, including a customer profile and warranty coverage. The fleet manager has the ability to authorize or deny repairs, and receive status alerts during the entire service event.
MVASIST also allows the option of proactively planning and scheduling routine inspections and service. A service advisor can recommend appropriate maintenance, and fleet managers can, at a glance, see the vehicle’s service history. One Mack customer, for example, has customized the MVASIST service platform to automatically recommend an inspection of tires, lights, seat belts and safety equipment whenever one of its tractors is at a dealer for service work.
- Mack to Unveil New Highway Tractor in September 2017-07-19
- LNG-Powered MACK? Pinnacle? Model Showcased at ACT Expo 2013-08-12
- Mack Bulldog celebrating 80 years 2012-10-12
- Mack gets boost from US military order 2012-08-22
- Mack introduces suite of 'driver-focused' enhancements for Pinnacle series 2012-08-13
- Mack Titan takes centre stage at SteelStacks area of Bethlehem 2012-06-20
- Mack to introduce natural gas versions of two trucks in 2013 2012-06-12
- Mack hosts driving skills challenge at Waste Expo 2012-05-07
- Volvo, Mack name new heads of sales, marketing for commercial biz 2011-12-20
- Mack to be featured on Travel Channel series Made in America 2011-11-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
- Volvo Trucks Acquires Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturing Operation in China
- SANY Opens a New Branch in Scotland
- Daimler and Cummins Signed GFA for Cooperation in Medium-duty Engines
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Weichai Power 2021 Interim Performance in A Glimpse
- SHACMAN Tops the List of the Dumper Sales in July
- Top Ten Tractor Manufacturing Companies in China in July
- Light Truck Sales in the First Seven Months Reached 1300,000 Units
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year
- China Sold 1.044 Million Units Heavy-duty Trucks from January to June
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY