Profit at Bottom: Sales Declined for CAMC
www.chinatrucks.com. CAMC reached the dilution of EPS 0.07 Yuan in the third quarter, 2012, a year-on-year drop of 71.70%. The operating revenue of the company was 102.3 million Yuan in the third quarter; fell by 18.18 over the same period last year, profit attributable to the parent company of the owner reached 28 million Yuan, a year-on-year drop of 71.70%, a full dilution of EPS 0.07 Yuan.
CAMC reached operating revenue of 340.2 million Yuan in the first three quarters of 2012, a 40.81% decline over the same period 2011, profit attributable to the parent company of the owner reached 139 million Yuan, fell by 71.54 on a year-on-year basis, a full dilution of EPS 0.34 Yuan.
Influenced by the macro economy, heavy truck sales of CAMC plummeted. Meanwhile, under the influence of slower economic growth, the heavy truck and engineering mechanical market depressed with a more fierce competition.
Heavy and concrete mixer, which have met a sharp decrease in sales, is the main product for CAMC. According to the statistics by CAAM, 11,682 heavy trucks were sold in the first three quarters, a 47.38% drop over the same period last year; 3,152 were sold in the third quarter, reaching a 32.52% drop on a year-on-year basis, the decline has slowed its pace.
- CAMC Seals Order for 500 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks at WMC 2021-11-22
- Papua New Gu Customer to Order More CAMC Trucks with Allison AT 2021-06-25
- Hanma Technolgy Saw its Special Vehicles Sales Grow by 153.27% in February 2021-03-12
- CAMC Sold 1216 Units of Heavy-and-Medium Trucks in First Two Months of 2020 2020-03-10
- 130 CAMC Battery Swapping Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Xi’an for Operation 2020-03-06
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021