Contract between Shaanxi Auto and Sinopec to Expand the Market
www.chinatrucks.com. A strategic cooperation agreement between Shaanxi Auto and Sinopec Anhui Subsidiary has been signed recently. The agreement shows active responses to the policy of the government to develop new energy and improve the environment. A consensus has been reached in the cooperation of new energy vehicles such as LNG and CNG heavy truck used in logistics, civil engineering and other areas.
Shaanxi Huainan SPV Corporation is the only company of Shaanxi Auto to produce new energy SPV vehicles in eastern China. The company covers development, production and sales of new energy SPV vehicles and parts. 1.59 billion Yuan was invested into the construction of new energy SPV vehicle production base with the annual productivity of 50,000. The assembling shop has been officially put into use in Jun., 2012 and the first SPV vehicle has been successfully conducted with trial assembling on Jun. 28, 2012. Presently, the productivity of the first-stage construction will reach 20,000 and the second-stage construction will be completed in 2015 with the annual productivity of 50,000. Because each new SPV will be equipped with 100L LNG fuel, therefore, it will lead a prospective future for the LNG gas refueling market.
In the agreement, the two parties shall co-create the developing environment for CNG and LNG industry to get policy supports from Shaanxi government in terms of promotion and construction of LNG vehicles and gas stations. No less than 5 gas stations will be built in Huainan in 2013 and over 20 within Anhui province. 40 more gas stations shall have been competed by the end of the 12th five-year plan. Consensus also is reached in policy of heavy truck end users and promotions.
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV 2021-07-02
- 129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station 2015-07-30
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021