BeiBen Truck Continues to Set up Assembly Lines in South Africa
www.chinatrucks.com: In Jan. 2013, it is learned from BeiBen Heavy Duty Truck that, in 2012, BeiBen Truck explored to overseas market by having set up vehicle assembly lines factories in South Afria and Ethiopia. And now, it successfully realized the localization of BeiBen truck products in the local market.
It is more learned that, in 2013, BeiBen Truck will continue to expand its overseas strategy layout. It will set up vehicle assembly lines factories in Russia, Burma, Pakistan and Kenya etc. They will be constructed by the way of raising funds and joint venture.
According to the data shows that in 2012, there were 18 lots of completed vehicles in CKD way to export, which increased by 89 percent over 2011. The completed vehicles in the way of CKD were 700 units, which increased by 100 percent over the same period in 2011. The export value were $34.87 million, which increased by 110 percent over 2011.
- CATL-Beiben Agree to Continue Working to Deepen Cooperation 2021-10-28
- Beiben Exhibited Full Electric Tractor Head at China Manufacturing Expo 2021-10-25
- Beiben Exports AMT-equipped Dump Trucks to Zambia 2021-09-13
- Beiben Officially Rolls Out its First 100 kW Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle 2021-03-05
- Auto China 2020: Beiben, JMC, SAIC and BAIC Confirm to Take Part in the Show 2020-09-24
- 40 Units Beiben Electric Trucks Delivered to Angang Group for Operation 2020-07-02
- 15 LINYU Mixers with Beiben Chassis Delivered to Customer 2020-03-12
- 30 Units Beiben 2638SZ Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Mongolia for Operation 2020-03-02
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021