Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: Great Wall Motor plans to build an auto assembly plant in Brazil by 2013. And the plant's annual capacity for the Hover H6, the Wingle, and the Voleex series will be of 100,000 units, an insider told the Global Times.
As one of the largest domestic auto exporters, Great Wall Motor plans also on cooperations with foreign companies in the Philippines, Senegal, Bulgaria, Venezuela as well as in Malaysia, being that the already existent Senegal plant is expected to launch the Chinese automaker's first vehicle in the region by September 30.
Great Wall Motor has established assembly plants in Russia, Indonesia, Iran, Vietnam, Egypt as well as Ethiopia, and the total annual production capacity has reached 50,000 units. By 2015, the company will have set 24 overseas SKD plants, with annual production capacity totaling 400,000 units and SKD sales of 300,000 units.
From January to July, Great Wall exported almost 300,000 cars, up 70 percent year-on-year, over-accomplishing its sales target by 1 percent. The company's main target countries include Australia, South Africa, Russian, Iraq, Italy, and Chile -- they contribute 74 percent of the sales. Australia became the largest market in the last seven months, with sales of 5,000 units, while Russia's sales surpassed 3,700 units, increasing sharply.
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
- Great Wall Wingle 7EV Makes Its Debut 2019-09-16
- Great Wall Motor's Intelligent Factory to Start Operation 2019-08-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April