Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: Great Wall Motor plans to build an auto assembly plant in Brazil by 2013. And the plant's annual capacity for the Hover H6, the Wingle, and the Voleex series will be of 100,000 units, an insider told the Global Times.
As one of the largest domestic auto exporters, Great Wall Motor plans also on cooperations with foreign companies in the Philippines, Senegal, Bulgaria, Venezuela as well as in Malaysia, being that the already existent Senegal plant is expected to launch the Chinese automaker's first vehicle in the region by September 30.
Great Wall Motor has established assembly plants in Russia, Indonesia, Iran, Vietnam, Egypt as well as Ethiopia, and the total annual production capacity has reached 50,000 units. By 2015, the company will have set 24 overseas SKD plants, with annual production capacity totaling 400,000 units and SKD sales of 300,000 units.
From January to July, Great Wall exported almost 300,000 cars, up 70 percent year-on-year, over-accomplishing its sales target by 1 percent. The company's main target countries include Australia, South Africa, Russian, Iraq, Italy, and Chile -- they contribute 74 percent of the sales. Australia became the largest market in the last seven months, with sales of 5,000 units, while Russia's sales surpassed 3,700 units, increasing sharply.
- Great Wall Acquires Daimler AG’s Plant in Brazil 2021-08-19
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year 2021-08-19
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Chery Rolls Off Its New Energy Mining Truck in Erdos
- FAW Jiefang Put into Operation Its J7 Smart Vehicle Plant
- JAC Kazakhstan Plant Rolls Off Its 40,000th Vehicle in 2021
- SANY Factory Certified as World’s First Lighthouse Factory in Heavy Machinery
- FAW Jiefang and ZOOMLION Continue to Deepen Their Strategic Partnership
- SAIC Light Truck EH500 Electric Sanitation Vehicle Obtains EU Certificate
- 30 Days Countdown to CIIE, Volvo Group Announces Participation in the Expo
- SANY to Attend the Second China-Africa Economic and Trade Expo
- BYD Introduces Next Generation Electric Trucks at ACT Expo
- FULONGMA Ranked in Top 50 Environmental Enterprises in China
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in October
- Top 10 Export Markets for Chinese Trucks in JAN.-SEP. 2021
- Top Ten New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Brands
- Top Ten Sales in New Energy Light-duty Trucks in September
- China Top 10 Tractor Head Performers in September
- Top Ten Sales in Heavy-duty Truck Market in September
- Light-duty Truck Sales Increased by More Than 30 Percent MOM in September
- JMC Pickup Sales Went Up by 13% YOY From January to September
- Sales Revenue Doubles in 50 Countries: SANY’s Internationalization Acceleratin
- SAIC Maxus' Sales Volume for Sep. Reached Record 17,684 Units, Up 25% YOY