Great Wall Motor to build factory in Brazil by 2013
www.chinatrucks.com: Great Wall Motor plans to build an auto assembly plant in Brazil by 2013. And the plant's annual capacity for the Hover H6, the Wingle, and the Voleex series will be of 100,000 units, an insider told the Global Times.
As one of the largest domestic auto exporters, Great Wall Motor plans also on cooperations with foreign companies in the Philippines, Senegal, Bulgaria, Venezuela as well as in Malaysia, being that the already existent Senegal plant is expected to launch the Chinese automaker's first vehicle in the region by September 30.
Great Wall Motor has established assembly plants in Russia, Indonesia, Iran, Vietnam, Egypt as well as Ethiopia, and the total annual production capacity has reached 50,000 units. By 2015, the company will have set 24 overseas SKD plants, with annual production capacity totaling 400,000 units and SKD sales of 300,000 units.
From January to July, Great Wall exported almost 300,000 cars, up 70 percent year-on-year, over-accomplishing its sales target by 1 percent. The company's main target countries include Australia, South Africa, Russian, Iraq, Italy, and Chile -- they contribute 74 percent of the sales. Australia became the largest market in the last seven months, with sales of 5,000 units, while Russia's sales surpassed 3,700 units, increasing sharply.
- Great Wall Acquires Daimler AG’s Plant in Brazil 2021-08-19
- GWM Sold 91,555 Vehicles Worldwide in July, up 16.9% Year-on-Year 2021-08-19
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H 2021-06-10
- Great Wall Pickups Make Entry into the Egyptian Market 2021-04-15
- Great Wall Set Up Auto Plant in Jingmen, Hubei Province 2020-10-21
- BYD and HINO to Form a JV for Commercial Battery Electric Vehicles Development 2020-10-21
- Great Wall Poer Put Four New Vehicle Models on Display at Auto China 2020 2020-09-30
- Great Wall Motors Sold Over 20 Thousand Pickups in August, Up 80 Percent YOY 2020-09-21
- Great Wall to Start Pickup, SUV Production in Thailand Next year 2020-06-23
- Great Wall “P” Series Pickup Launched with“Super Five Star” Program 2019-09-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021