Beijing Sets New Regulations for Heavy Duty Trucks
www.chinatrucks.com : In the first three months of the year, Beijing was constantly harassed by maze. The air quality was extremely low, causing danger to citizens.
In order to curb the situation, the authority launched new regulations, aiming to upgrade buses and other vehicles.
At the press conference, the authority claims that diesel vehicles are the main vehicles to be regulated. Both the regulations will be in place within this year, thus, vehicle makers need to come up with new products as soon as possible.
As shown by investigation reports, heavy duty trucks of China IV and China V standards emit a large amount of toxic gases. Beijing carries out the new regulations in order to better curb the pollution problem.
The authority said after the regulations are in place, those vehicles that do not meet the new standards will not be granted plates. And the diesel vehicles now running in Beijing will receive modifications.
As the reporter learned, the authority has met with major bus operating companies in the city, and asked the companies to carry out the vehicle modification soon. As a support, the municipal government will invest more than ￥20 million for the project.
The modification will be for vehicles of China IV and China V trucks, whilest, the China III and the China VI do not need, said the authority.
But, how to help vehicles of China III, II and I to reduce emission, as introduced by the authority, other modification methods will be used. Also, heavy punishment will be placed upon those violate the regulations.
- FOTON AUMAN Impressed the World with Powerful Backing for "Dual Olympic City" 2022-02-11
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics 2022-02-11
- Beijing: Two Hundred Old Vehicles to be Eliminated 2016-04-26
- Hongyan Jieshi Tractor to Be Shown at Beijing International Automotive Exhibition 2014-04-17
- Daimler Increases Investment in R&D of China 2013-11-19
- Germany's ZF Plans Axle Plant in Beijing 2013-09-26
- Volvo Trucks’ First Authorized 4S Dealer Beijing Walker Celebrates 10 Year Anniversary 2013-09-04
- Daimler to Build CV Engine Plant in Beijing 2012-08-20
- Beiqi Foton & Daimler joint venture set up in Beijing 2012-02-22
- Logistics costs to exceed 12 trillion Yuan till 2015 in Beijing 2012-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021