Nissan Cooperates with DFAC in Manufacturing Trucks in Spain
www.chinatrucks.com : On May 23rd, Nissan announced the cooperation with DFAC in light duty truck market. The two companies will join forces in developing the next generation of medium duty trucks.
The new truck will be launched in the latter half of the year, and the manufacturing will be taken place in Avila, Spain. The new truck is expected to enter multiple markets. and detailed list awaits the announcement from Nissan and DFAC.
Management from both the companies gives high praise for the cooperation. They deem the co-developed truck will be a great hit in the global market.
The companies, having cooperated for more than 10 years, has already manufactured more than 2 million units of light duty trucks together with Zhengzhou Nissan.
- Zhengzhou Nissan Releases Ruiqi 2018 Model 2018-03-28
- Ghandhara Pakistan Stopped Making Nissan UD Trucks 2017-12-21
- Nissan Titan Heads to China 2017-11-27
- Renault-Nissan Alliance To Make China's Trucks And Vans Go Electric 2017-08-01
- Renault-Nissan Alliance To Electrify China's Trucks And Vans 2017-07-12
- Zhengzhou Nissan Rolls Out Its 1 Millionth Vehicle 2017-05-12
- Explore New Dogfennel Pickups with X-jason 2014-07-09
- Nissan, FedEx to Test Electric Cargo Vehicle Nissan e-NV200 in US 2014-01-27
- Volvo and Renault to Equip Nissan Diesel Engines 2013-06-28
- NISSAN to Release New Pickup in Two Years 2012-11-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021