DFAC Sold More Than 17000 Medium and Heavy Duty Trucks in May
www.chinatrucks.com : According to business report of DFAC commercial vehicle company, the company sold more than 17400 medium and heavy duty trucks in May, a rise of 36.51%. The total number of heavy duty trucks sold in the first five months amounts to more than 75000, a rise of 1.06%.
The market in May is stable, compared to the bad performance of the first quarter of the year. After the cooperation between DFAC and Volvo in January, the sales figures of DFAC Liuzhou are no longer included in the sales number of DFAC Commercial Vehicle Company. Heavy duty alone see sales number reached 12000 in May, a rise of 36.4% with the total amount sold stands at 53000. While, 5300 medium duty trucks were sold with the total number sold in the first five months stands at 22000, a rise of 9.03%.
DFAC Commercial Vehicle Company is always dedicated to R&D. They constantly develop new products to meet needs of the transportation industry and turn itself from a pure vehicle maker to a comprehend service provider. The perfect quality of their products finally win hearts of many customers. Also, some products have been seen as models in the industry, attracting many competitors to imitate.
The needs for high end trucks in China have been on the rise in recent years. DFAC, realizing the change in the market, actively develops those products. At the Shanghai Auto Show, they showcased a new product which was developed according to European standards. And the product will be launched both at home and abroad. Also, another energy-saving product will be released in the second half of the year.
- 100 Dongfeng EV200 Ready to Be Exported to Korea 2021-12-27
- Dongfeng Aims to Sell 120,000 Units Light Trucks in 2020 2020-01-02
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units 2019-11-06
- Galont Placed an Order for 300 Units Dongfeng TUYI Light Trucks 2018-11-30
- Yuchai Machinery and DFAC Sign a Comprehensive Strategic Cooperation Agreement 2018-11-09
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Will Get Approval of Passenger Car Manufacturing 2013-08-23
- DFL: More Efforts on Light Vehicles 2013-08-19
- New Factory of DFAC to be put into Use 2013-06-04
- Nissan Cooperates with DFAC in Manufacturing Trucks in Spain 2013-05-28
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February 2022-04-13
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021