Scania and Siemens Partnered in Electric Truck Research
www.chinatrucks.com : Scania and Siemens recently partnered in the developing of electric trucks, taking advantage of Siemens’ electric vehicle technologies as well as Scania’s expertise in truck and bus manufacturing. This could make Sweden the first country to use electric truck and electric roads for commercial purposes.
Over time, Scania has been seeking the possibility of manufacturing electric bus and truck, while, Siemens, is dedicated to developing new technologies to realize the electricity transmission from poles to trucks.
Vice CEO of Scania said: “Through the cooperation, we expect electrified roads to be realized soon. Electrification means less energy consumption. And it is also a good start for non-fossil-fuel transportation.”
Scania is committed to reducing the impact that transportation industry has on environment. And the company already has mature technologies to transmit electricity from electric wire to vehicles.
Scania, a leading manufacturer of heavy duty trucks, coaches, industrial use engines and ship engines, pride itself in being able to provide multiple services and products to customers. The company conducts business in more than 100 countries, with a total global staff of 38600. In 2012, Scania had a sales revenue of 79.6 billion Swedish Krona, and a profit of 6.64 billion Swedish Krona.
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021 2022-03-21
- Scania to Start Making Trucks in China After Acquiring Nantong Gaokai 2020-11-25
- Scania’s Production Worldwide Completes Fossil-free Transition 2020-09-01
- Scania to Deliver 75 Battery Electric Trucks to ASKO in Norway 2020-05-27
- FULONGMA, Scania Launch 3rd-generation Compression Garbage Truck in Hong Kong 2020-04-10
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2019 2020-03-25
- Scania Suspends Truck Production in Europe Over COVID-19 2020-03-20
- Scania Dedicated to Help Chinese Users Succeed in a Challenging Market 2020-01-15
- Scania Delivers Its 7000th Trucks in Hongkong 2019-11-22
- Scania Jining Repair Factory Starts Operation 2019-09-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Stopped the Production of Fuel Vehicles
- Geely Began Test Runs of Green E-methanol Vehicles in Danmark
- 2022 SANY Global Dealer Summit Was Held Successfully Online
- BYD and Shell Partner on EV Charging across China and Europe
- Daimler Truck Significantly Increase Sales, Revenue and Net Profit in 2021
- Scania Year-end Report January-December 2021
- Hyundai Motor and Iveco Group Sign MOU to Explore Future Collaboration
- GAUSSIN Enters China, the Largest Truck Market in the World
- Over 1,200 Hydrogen-powered Vehicles Deployed for the Beijing Winter Olympics
- Chinese New Year Holiday Closure Notice
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China's Truck Exports Grew by 30% YOY to 63490 Units in January-February
- China's New Energy Heavy Trucks Grew Despite an Overall Slump
- Heavy-duty Truck sales in China Fell by 54% to 54,000 units in February
- SINOTRUK Achieves Sales of 27,725 Vehicles in January, 2022
- China’s Domestic Tractor Sales Exceed 40,000 Units in January
- 2021 JAC International Pickup Export Performance
- JAC Achieved a Great Result in 2021
- China's Truck Export in 2021 Reached a 10-year Peak
- Heavy-duty Truck Sales in China Fall 57 Percent on Year in January
- China Recorded Sales of 645000 Tractors in 2021