Foton Selected Top Commercial Vehicle Brand for 8 Consecutive Years
www.chinatrucks.com : The top 500 most valuable brands of China were released recently with Foton auto ranking 34th, and number four in auto industry, number 1 in commercial vehicle division, surpassing its arch competitor, DFAC.
Foton has been known in the industry for fast-developing since it was established. With more than 6 million units of vehicle has been sold by far, the company is the most diversified one in the auto industry of China.
Foton has always been stressing the importance of R&D. they invested 30 billion RMB into R&D with main spot in Beijing and two centers in Japan and Germany. The company integrates global resources to form a complex chain of manufacturing.
In 2013, Foton for the first time aims to become a nationwide famous brand by 2015 and a worldwide famous brand by 2020. To achieve that, the focuses on manufacturing, company culture, management skills as well as supplying chains. They are committed to serving the customers, that’s why they specially set up brands for business men.
In March, 2013, the company started the promotion activity for Loxa L8 in the whole country. In May, 2013, another promotion campaign was launched for Auman GTL. More activities are expected to come. All the activities shows the capacity of Foton in serving customers.
Foton toned 2013 to be the customer-serving year, they innovates their management as well as marketing centered around all customers. The company hopes the customer-centered policy will help in achieving the 2020 strategy of the company, which is to become a world famous brand.
- Foton Auman: Common Choice of Nigerian Buyers from Different Fields 2021-07-31
- Foton Delivers 25 Sanitation Vehicles to State of Mongolia 2021-07-30
- Ghana Client Repurchases 5 Units Foton AUMAN EST for Oil Transportations 2021-07-28
- Foton Trucks Take You to Uyuni Salt Flat, in Bolivia, 3656M Above Sea Level 2021-07-22
- Foton AUMAN Serving in Chile In Area Located at 3,000M Above Sea Level 2021-07-21
- Foton Receives an Order for 11 Trucks from a Top Construction Company in Mexico 2021-07-15
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 % 2021-07-13
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY 2021-07-10
- Foton Ranks No. 1 in Light Truck Sales in Philippines for Six Consecutive Months 2021-07-01
- Foton’s Brand Value Reaches RMB180.836 Billion 2021-06-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April