New Axle Plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan to be Constructed
www.chinatrucks.com : Grand ceremony was held on June 28th, 2013 to mark the foundation-laying for the new axle factory of SAIC IVECO Hongyan, which plans to produce 300,000 axles a year in the city of Chongqing. Top management of Chongqing as well as SAIC IVECO Hongyan attended the ceremony.
Management of local government and the company respectively addressed all that attended the event. After the address, the foundation-laying event formally began.
The new plant of SAIC IVECO Hongyan sees a total investment of 600 million RMB, covering a area of 280 mu with a construction area of 70846.3 m2. The plant, after it is formally put into operation, will produce 300,000 axles annually by 2016.
This new plant will be equipped with latest technology in manufacturing, management. The products will be used on Hongyan vehicles to be sold at home and abroad.
The plant has axle processing workshop, axle assembly workshop and painting workshop, which will adopt water flow manufacturing techniques. The equipment is of advanced level in the industry. There are altogether 3 assembly lines. And there are two lines in the painting workshop.
The new plant will carry on the excellent manufacturing tradition of SAIC IVECO Hongyan. Also, by building a new plant, the company fulfilled a dream. The new plant will be a great power for SAIC IVECO Hongyan to finally become a famous brand. And the industrial region that the plant sits in will also benefit from it.
- SAIC Hongyan to Build World's First Production Base for Hydrogen-powered Trucks 2021-07-22
- MAXUS and Harris Group Supply DPD UK with 750 Electric Vans 2021-06-24
- SAIC Maxus Export Volume Jumped by 16.92% in 2020 2021-01-06
- SAIC Maxus Launches Its T70 Pickup with Four Editions Available 2020-12-17
- 50 Units SAIC Light Trucks Exported to Chile for Operation 2020-09-16
- 400 Units SAIC Maxus T60 Pickups Shipped to Qatar for Rental Services 2020-09-02
- First 328 Units SAIC Maxus E-Deliver Vehicles Set Sail to Norway 2020-06-08
- Maxus T60 Pickup Enters Philippines 2020-03-10
- SAIC Hongyan Genpaw 4X2 Cargo Truck Targets Inter-city Logistic Market 2020-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- FAW Jiefang Rolls Off Its 8 Millionth Vehicle
- A New Truck for a New Era: Mercedes-Benz eActros Celebrates Its World Premiere
- ZOOMLION Looks to Expand the EU Market with Its New Factory Inaugurated
- CIMC Teams up with Shaanxi Automobile to Make a Flagship High-end SPV
- JAC Exhibited In Kazakhstan Auto Show
- XCMG Makes Global Top Three on KHL’s Yellow Table 2021 for the First Time
- Volvo Trucks and DFDS Cooperate to Run Electric Supply Chain Transports
- Foreign Envoys Come to Shaanqi for a Visit
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Showcase Latest Products And Technologies
- Auto Shanghai 2021 to Open Its Doors
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Geely Yuan Cheng Reports 626% Rise in H1, 2021
- Foton January to June Sales Volume 411,962 Units,YOY 28.67 %
- China Truck Export Jumped by 133% from January to May
- Foton Overseas Sales Volume Breaks 30,000 Units in H1, Up 67.7% YOY
- UP!UP!UP!JAC Group’s Export Makes a Sharp Growth of 125% YOY in H1
- China’s Sales Volume of New Energy Heavy-duty Truck Reached 378 Units in May
- SHACMAN Sold 31,400 Units Heavy-duty Self-dumping Trucks in China in May
- Jiefang’s Sales Volume Reached 298,826 Units from January to May
- GWM’s Sales Volume in Australia and New Zealand Ranks Top Ten, Hitting a New H
- China’s Sales Volume of Heavy-duty Trucks Reached 193,000 Units in April